Secret Pals 4

Secret Pals 4 is a gift exchange event for knitters and crocheters from all over the world. This event will last February 1 - April 30, 2005.

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Quick Update

wow.

Okay - no official total yet but I think we're looking at 200+ registrations. The majority are in the U.S., about 20 international, and about 5 Canucks (loved to hear from more of my fellow maple leaves ;-)).

And California? You guys could be your own knitting nation there's so many of you. (With NY running a close second)

Anyway, I've received a lot of questions, suggestions and, as a bonus, three different buttons for SP4. So, I just want to let you guys know that I am still wading through the mail and will deal with questions, suggestions and other stuff hopefully by the weekend.

Oh! BTW - myself and another SP buddy have some gmail accounts to give out if anyone needs one for their anonymous acconts. Just send me an email request.

1 Comments:

At 1:35 PM, Blogger superstahr said...

I've got some gmail accounts I can send out as well if anyone is interested! Just email me at superstahr01@gmail.com and I will send you an invitation.

-Stacey
www.staceysstash.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home