Secret Pals 4

Secret Pals 4 is a gift exchange event for knitters and crocheters from all over the world. This event will last February 1 - April 30, 2005.

Monday, January 17, 2005

Update for January 17

Well, we're coming into the home stretch vis-a-vis registration.

Don't forget that January 21st is the cut off date, so if you've been wanting to get in your registration, now's the time to do it.

Please, please, please, - (did I say please?) if you've submitted an application and have NOT heard back from me, let me know at secretpals4@excite.com OR leave a comment here.

Mistakes happen, email gets lost and until I have a microchip put into my brain, I am still at risk of goofing up. So let me know if you haven't heard from me.

Also, if you were one of the people who asked for a reminder way back, remember, you STILL have to register to participate in this event.

Once I got all the names I'll start matching people and sending out info. We're in the 200+ participant zone, so this process may take a good week so have patience.

In the coming week I will post the questionnaire that you can fill out for your blog (questions about yourself so that your SP will know what to get you.), I'll try to put up an FAQ, and a list of gift ideas.

Also, many, many, many thanks to Miri who has volunteered her time to help with the upkeep of this blog. Miri will be posting links to all the participants' blogs in a short while - so you can do some knit blog surfing.

Finally, I want to send out my heartfelt thanks to everyone who volunteered as 'angels'. As they say at the oscars, 'there are too many names to mention' - I would need another blog just to list all the people who volunteered. This doesn't mean that my gratitude is any less however. You are all stars in my book.

6 Comments:

At 6:38 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I don't believe that I've heard yet--sorry to bother you, but I want to make sure.

 
At 8:58 PM, Blogger The MacKay Way said...

Hiya! Slap me on that Angels list! You CAN'T have folks left hanging! That would simply stink!
Cheers!
Kimberli

 
At 11:23 PM, Blogger Jessica said...

I haven't heard back from you yet either. Thanks.

 
At 6:28 AM, Blogger Nyxxie said...

Hey you can put me on that angel list too. I have no problem helping out!!

 
At 6:57 AM, Blogger Jacqueline said...

Shellsmum and Amy - got your emails and re-sent confirmation letters.

Nyxxie and Kimberli - thank ladies, I really appreciate it.

Jessica - unfortunatly I have a whack of Jessicas - so I'm not sure which one you are. Could you give me some identifier like your blog or your email address?

 
At 4:00 PM, Blogger T. said...

I'd happily be an Angel too, just put me on the list :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home