Secret Pals 4

Secret Pals 4 is a gift exchange event for knitters and crocheters from all over the world. This event will last February 1 - April 30, 2005.

Thursday, January 20, 2005

Looking for....

two people who asked for reminders but who's email keeping bouncing back:

Sarah Eyre

Denise in Canada with the email starting Mom23

If you want to participate, please check your email accounts or use a different email address to send me your information.

We're winding down and I just recently sent out some reminders to people I haven't heard back from. I'm beginning to realize now that 'Excite' was probably not the best choice provider for an email address as it seems to be a little wonky.

With that in mind I would like to thank everyone for their patience and kindness when slip ups happen. I very much appreciate your positive attitude.

I do need to just say here however, I have a very low tolerance for snarkiness. really. I'm volunteering a LOT if not most of my free time to organizing this event so if you do have an issue, please just tell me in as pleasant a way as possible. Directing me to your blog where you have listed your issues publicly is not cool. Remember, it's all love here.

But on to happier topics....

We have a few more buttons - yaaaaaaaaaaaay!

From Darcie two buttons (one with IV and the other with 4)





And from Sue



Thank you very much ladies, they are beautiful!

11 Comments:

At 5:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi!
I don't know what's wrong with BLOGGER, but my access is refused (although I DID check my password and login)

I have received an e-mail from you some days ago, but nothing since. I hope I'm still in...

Thanks

Cécile
(I can't wail 'till tomorrow!!!)
http://melicecilemelo.canalblog.com/

 
At 6:30 AM, Blogger Jacqueline said...

You're definately on the list Cecile.

 
At 8:48 AM, Blogger Sam said...

Dear Jacqueline,
Do not mind them - computers and email are not infallible things - they have to learn that too.. And I am sure that out of 300 persons - a lot of them appreciate your hard work..
Just too bad that a few of us makes this a bit hard on the day !!!
Hang on !

 
At 9:10 AM, Blogger Kelly Tanner said...

Hmmm. Many good vibes and thanks for your time and effort.

Those buttons are all pretty hot. Kinda wanted to use 'em all.

 
At 9:13 AM, Blogger Kelly Tanner said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 5:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

300!? Many thanks for all of your hard work Jacqueline!

Cheryl

 
At 8:30 PM, Blogger kt said...

I'm a complete newbie-blogger wondering how I can post the button on my blog?? Is there a directive on Blogger that will guide me through? Don't want to waste anyone's time.... Especially our hostess with the mostess!

Thanks.

 
At 1:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nothin' but love here, baby! If there's something I can do, just holler!

Peace,
Jean
http://scottishlamb.typepad.com

 
At 7:48 AM, Blogger Criosa said...

KT (and other blog-newbies):
poke around these sites: http://www.knitblog.com & http://www.lissaexplains.com/

both have lots of info. hope that helps a bit!

 
At 9:56 AM, Blogger Jacqueline said...

Criosa,

THANK YOU - I was wondering if anyone had something like that out there. I'll make sure to add those sites to the FAQ's when they're ready to be posted.

KT - I hope this helps. If you have any other questions, feel free to drop me a line.

 
At 8:50 PM, Blogger kt said...

Thank you for the help, fairy-blog ladies! I, too, am tickled and excited to go with SP4. Happy weekend all.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home