Secret Pals 4

Secret Pals 4 is a gift exchange event for knitters and crocheters from all over the world. This event will last February 1 - April 30, 2005.

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Coming into the Home Stretch

Sorry for the lack of postings. When in rains it pours and we have been very busy over at our house lately.

Now, the most important piece of information, SP4 is still continuing until the END of April – so be sure not to reveal yourselves before then. I will most likely get out an email the weekend BEFORE the 30th to remind everyone to reveal themselves. The reason I don’t want to do it on the 30th is that it does take me so long to get all the emails out.

Three pieces of housekeeping:
If you still haven’t heard anything from your SP, please let me know asap. There is still an opportunity to get you an angel and I don’t want anyone missing out – but please let me know.

If you have not sent any parcel to you SP by this time, please let us know if you are still participating or when you plan to send out your parcel. Some of you wish to send one big parcel and if this is the case, it would be appreciated if you could get them out shortly so that your pal can get their pressie before the end of the event.

If you have received a special gift – please remember to thank your SP either through email or on your webpage. That acknowledges a received gift and lets your pal know that her efforts are appreciated.

So that’s it for me – hope you are all enjoying yourselves as we come into the last month of SP4. In the next week or so I hope to post some of my thoughts on the event and give some recommendations for anyone considering hosting future events. Please feel free to send me some of you ideas too – send them to glacia@gmail.com
PS – anyone interested in the next Secret Pals event should go directly to www.sp5.blogspot.com

Ciao for now!

4 Comments:

At 7:34 AM, Blogger JinxedMinx said...

You are the greatest, and we all thank you AGAIN for all the hard work you've put into this. Big sloppy kisses babe, you totally rock. :)

 
At 7:07 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hi:

I have a slight problem. I'm not sure if my secret pal recieved my package from last month. I tried her email but it doesn't work any longer. She updated her blog mentioning ROAK but not the secret pal stuff. Should I just send out this month's package and hope for the best. I sent it out after Easter.

Maryellen

 
At 4:58 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

disregard earlyier comment. me and pal have been in touch things are cool.

 
At 4:12 PM, Blogger alice said...

you've done such a great job running this sucker! which... makes me even more worried about how i'm going to do with sp5!! hah. i've really got to get cracking on that within the next week or so, getting that set up. hey, could you do me a favor? can you ask if anyone would like to assist in technical stuff, like the webpage, for sp5? there's NO way i can do it all myself. anyone wanting to help can email me at brokedown_tiger at yahoo.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home