Secret Pals 4

Secret Pals 4 is a gift exchange event for knitters and crocheters from all over the world. This event will last February 1 - April 30, 2005.

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

End of Month 1 Fast Approaching

Okay - so that was an awkward title.

Anyway, we're coming around the corner of the end of month 1 and it looks likes things are going swimmingly. I've loved reading the blogs and how happy people are with their SP's.

IMPORTANT
On March 1st, I am going to start employing our Angels to replace people who are not actively participating in this event. So with that in mind I urge you to contact your pal if you haven't done so already.

YET MORE IMPORTANT INFO
One other point - if you haven't sent a present yet, could you just give your SP an indication of when you will send. There were no strict time lines for when your gifts are to be sent, but a curtsey email if you are planning to send your gift after March 1st would be appreciated.

I know someone of you are planning to send 1 large gift or you are making something for your SP which means that your present will arrive later. If this is the case, please, please just let your SP know. This will reduce anxiety.

That's it for now - keep enjoying those pals!
Jacqueline

8 Comments:

At 3:18 AM, Blogger Dropstitchknitter said...

Thanks for posting that!!! I was beginning to feel like a four year old, whinning where's my present? Didn't think that someone could be making something! Yeesh. But it would be nice to know. Thanks!

 
At 7:18 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Jacqueline:

I've already recieved my march gift. I'm having a really good time and thanks for all your hard work. I guess I have the secret pal that's really on the ball. She deserves a special thank you but I lost her email. but I did thank her in my blog!

 
At 2:21 PM, Blogger Lana said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 7:25 PM, Blogger The MacKay Way said...

I'm in still if you need an Angel!

 
At 7:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know this may be a strange question, but do you know if there has been a sewing version of the secret pal created? I don't knit much, but I love to sew and I think it'd be a hit in the sewing community.

 
At 7:11 AM, Blogger Jacqueline said...

Sheana,

Good questions and I have no answer for you. I would LOVE it if someone knew of even sewing blogs, I like to sew too and would like to share with other stitchers out ther.

 
At 12:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

my blog is working, but I cannot send any message, I received yesterday evening my secret pal's gift, and I hope to write a bit more very soon about it...

THANK YOU SECRET PAL

 
At 8:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a **christmas gift** site/blog. It pretty much covers ##all christmas gift needs##

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

**christmas gifts****for everyone**

 

Post a Comment

<< Home