Secret Pals 4

Secret Pals 4 is a gift exchange event for knitters and crocheters from all over the world. This event will last February 1 - April 30, 2005.

Friday, February 04, 2005

Quick update

Hi guys!

Sorry for the silence - we've had some projects at work that need to get completed and have been taking up my brain space. Then I spent last night doing this strange thing involving a pair of sticks and some string - I don't know if you've heard about it - it's called knitting. I seem to remember doing something like that in the past....

Anyway two quick things.

#1 - if you haven't had an opportunity to send your SP an email to say 'hello' - you might want to do that. Even a fast e-card just to let your pal know that you have their name.
And if you have heard from your SP - please send them a quick note to let them know you've received their mail. There is concerns that some of the emails - especially from anonymous email may be considered 'spam'.

#2 - Suzanne has emailed me to let me know that if there are any other vegans out there (or people shopping for vegan pals) she know where to get vegan treats to send out. Just email me (Jacqueline) and I'll let her know you're interested.

1 Comments:

At 5:23 AM, Anonymous Landscape Contractors Palatine said...

Thanks for posting thiis

 

Post a Comment

<< Home