Secret Pals 4

Secret Pals 4 is a gift exchange event for knitters and crocheters from all over the world. This event will last February 1 - April 30, 2005.

Sunday, January 30, 2005

They're out there

5:31 pm - Toronto time.

With the help of a lot of Gypsy King tunes, a patient spouse and a few shots of French vodka - I was able to finish all the sp mailings.

(I like someone's comment - 350 doesn't seem like a lot at first -until you see all those blogs listed. My thoughts exactly.)

So, now is the time for you to let me know about any issues you have, such as:

1) Hey, I didn't get my sp.
2) I got a blank email from you, what the ??
3) Ooops, I accidentally let my SP know who I am.
4) Are you SURE Dick Cheney is my new Secret Pal?

Questions such as these should be sent to secretpals4@excite.com or a comment left here (if you are leaving a comment, just let me know who you are).

The one thing to remember is if there has been some kind of giant mess up - don't panic. While I can't solve the mid-east crisis, I will most likely be able to solve any SP issues. The worse case scenario is you might be a day late out of the gate.

I do need to walk away from this for a 24 hour period so if you don't hear from me until Monday night or Tuesday, don't worry.

But for now, this little canuck girl is going to go enjoy the sophisticated pleasure of her couch, a beer, her husband, an extra large veg pizza and Playstation 2.

Enjoy your pals!!

10 Comments:

At 4:35 PM, Blogger Heidi said...

I am totally in awe. Way to go! Enjoy your little break!!

Heidi of SP2

 
At 5:45 PM, Blogger Suzanne said...

Kudos Jacqueline! Thank you for all your work...enjoy the break. - Suzanne

 
At 6:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks so much, Jacqueline! Like all the other SP Mistresses, you totally rock! and if we don't behave, you can borrow a line from "Kitten Avec Whip" and get out the riding crop, eh?
caroline
aka fibertribe

 
At 6:39 PM, Blogger Jaya said...

Thank you so much for everything! I know I'm going to enjoy this.

And I hope you enjoy some time away from the whole assigning thing. Many many thanks for not giving me Dick Cheney, I might have had to go on strike and back out. ;)

 
At 6:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for your hard work, Jacqueline.

I thought you might want to remind people to check their junk mail for emails from secret pals. That's where I found my first email.

Thanks again for all that you have done.

 
At 7:14 PM, Blogger J. said...

I am so impressed, kudos to you for a job well done! If someone wanted to senfd you treats for all your hard work, just a little treat but one none the less how would one go about doing that?

 
At 7:43 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

you are doing such a great job I would have taken Dick Cheney without protesting ....

 
At 9:29 PM, Blogger jessica said...

Hi there I know its a bit late... but i was wondering if i could join...I'm new to the land of bloging and this looked like lots of fun! If not I understand:-) and I'll be watching out for next time. I'm at http://naturallyknitty.blogspot.com/ Let me know! Thanks

 
At 7:23 AM, Blogger Violet said...

You have done an awesome job! You really deserve a break. I agree with the other comment, we need your snail mail addy. You really deserve some treats for all of your hard work!!!!

 
At 10:54 AM, Blogger Heide said...

Ahhh... Couch+beer+husband+pizza+PS2 -- you're speaking my language, sister!!! Seriously, that describes lots of may favorite times at home. Do yourself a favor and invest in every Ratchet and Clank game, if you don't have them already! :)

Again, thanks for putting this super-fun gig together.

heide

 

Post a Comment

<< Home