Secret Pals 4

Secret Pals 4 is a gift exchange event for knitters and crocheters from all over the world. This event will last February 1 - April 30, 2005.

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Update on Names

Well, the good news is I've matched the names up and it really looks like I was able to match all requests for domestic and overseas names.

Right now, I'm writing up the letters with your SP buddy name. I am going to get those letters squared away and do a quick double check before I ship them out.

My goal is to get the letters out at the end of the week, however, I may need this weekend to continue to send them out.

I will send the letters before Feb 1. - so if you haven't heard from me by Jan 31, give me a shout.

6 Comments:

At 7:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You kick enormous amounts of butt! It has to be said that this is such an amazingly fabulous idea, and you should be commended for doing all of the work you're doing on it.

Abby (the knitlette)

 
At 7:37 AM, Blogger Sam said...

Hurray for Jacqueline..
I have already post the questionnaire on my blog - it is just a matter of getting my pal..
Have you decided which button we can use on our blog or can we pick up anyone ?

 
At 7:44 AM, Blogger Jacqueline said...

Oh feel free to choose any button.

I actually have yet another one that was sent to me that I need to get up on the board.

 
At 7:49 AM, Blogger Lisa said...

Woo hoo! Can't wait-- thanks for all your hard work in doing this.

 
At 9:34 AM, Blogger anyone said...

Thank you Jacqueline for doing such an awesome and HUGE job in hosting SP4!!!

 
At 11:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really wish I could help you out. I can't imagine taking on a task this huge. I've said it before and I'll say it again: THANK YOU!!!!

Peace,
Jean
http://scottishlamb.typepad.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home