Secret Pals 4

Secret Pals 4 is a gift exchange event for knitters and crocheters from all over the world. This event will last February 1 - April 30, 2005.

Sunday, January 23, 2005

And the winners are....

The final numbers for the SP4 participation are in!

Total number of participants - 352

And the total number of participants from France is....

13!

(Pays to not be superstitious, I guess).

So our lucky winners are:

Britnney
Kimberli M.
Miri (I swear it wasn't a fix. lol)
Nyxxie
Samantha B.
Tracy G.

So you are all winners of a set of hand made stitch markers from my house to yours.

I'll most likely ship them off next week once I get the secret pals names sent out.

Congratulations ladies!

Oh - and for those of you who were asking - the final number for California was 52, the largest amount of participants from a single state.

Once this event is over, I'll post the numbers for all the countries - I just don't want to give away anyone's location if there are only 1 or 2 participants from a country.

5 Comments:

At 3:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just want to say THANK YOU for all of the hard work you have done. I know it's mostly done now, but if you need some help with things, let me know.

 
At 4:07 PM, Blogger JinxedMinx said...

Woo! Superstition is always a good bet! ;)

 
At 4:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who said 13 was an unlucky number? I never win anything! Thanks!!

Samantha B. (technorhetor AT gmail DOT com)

 
At 11:43 PM, Blogger The MacKay Way said...

Yeah! Yippee! You made my day workin' here in China just that much better!!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Thanks thanks thanks! :-) Kimberli M.

 
At 10:30 AM, Blogger Nyxxie said...

Well I haven't ever won anything either really so this is great!!! 13 has always been my lucky number.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home