Secret Pals 4

Secret Pals 4 is a gift exchange event for knitters and crocheters from all over the world. This event will last February 1 - April 30, 2005.

Saturday, January 22, 2005

C'est Fini!

The registration period is officially over and I for one, am completely AMAZED at the response. No official number yet but we are probably at the 350+ area.

Thanks for everyone for signing up!

For those of you who didn't make it, have no fear, Secret Pals 5 is in the works and I will keep you posted of its registration.

Meanwhile, I'll be busy matching names and writing emails. I'm going to try and send them out in one fell swoop so expect the letter with your SP partner's name closer to the end of the week.

***Very Important Housekeeping***
It's no secret that we're having difficulties with the excite email account. Unfortunately, it's too late to switch email providers - so I will need to ask you to do two things for me.

1) Make sure that secretpals4@excite.com is in your address book or marked as a 'friend' on your email security options (or whatever your system requires to allow email from a specific address)

2) Very important - when you receive the email from me giving you your SP buddy, please send me a quick reply to let me know that you got the letter. I just need to make sure everyone gets their SP4.

And as promised, the winners of the French contest will be announced on Sunday.

I don't know about you guys, but personally, I'm ready to burst with excitement.

Get ready for the fun!

10 Comments:

At 7:48 AM, Blogger lexa said...

This is my first time with Secret Pals and am looking forward to it very much! Haven't even started and I'm excited for SP5! Thanks so much for all your hard work. I'm glad I found you!

 
At 10:30 AM, Blogger StarKnits said...

you are so awesome for doing this! i just wanted to send you my thanks! you ROCK!!!

 
At 10:43 AM, Blogger Heide said...

I am SO ready to burst too! Thanks a gazillion-trillion for putting this together!

h

 
At 12:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot for all you've done, all the time and energy spend preparing SP4. Comme on dit chez nous, je suis excitée comme une puce à l'idée de me lancer dans l'aventure.
I'm ready and waiting ...
Quemch

 
At 9:57 PM, Blogger The MacKay Way said...

YEAH! I'm sure you know just how much happiness all of your hard work is giving folks! In short - YOU ROCK! Cheers!

 
At 9:05 AM, Blogger Jacqueline said...

Guys, I'm blushing!!

Thanks for your thanks...it nice to be appreciated.

 
At 9:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I sent an email about the upcoming Secret Pals 4 and never received any message about signing up. How do I get to be a part of this fun???

 
At 10:04 AM, Blogger Jacqueline said...

Anonymous - send me your details to glacia@gmail.com and I'll check to see if I received your info.

Please make sure you send it to me today though (Jan 26). TY

 
At 8:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I replied to the email but it bounced back to me, just so you know. I have my SP4 information and will attempt to reply to you again so that you are certain to have my confirmation.

Thanks for running this! :)

Jena Marie Paolilli

 
At 4:41 AM, Blogger Jacqueline said...

Jena, thanks for letting me know.

Man I do NOT love Excite.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home