Secret Pals 4

Secret Pals 4 is a gift exchange event for knitters and crocheters from all over the world. This event will last February 1 - April 30, 2005.

Friday, January 21, 2005

Tonight's the night!

Registration for Secret Pals 4 ends tonight so if you haven't done so already, get your email into me today.

I'll also announce the winners of the 'How Many People from France Do We Have?' contest Sunday night.

(My sister and I were up last night making the prizes for this contest -- so they're ready to go out to the lucky winners.)

Just a reminder that it will take me about a week to get everyone sorted out and letters ready to go, so you can expect the email giving you your SP buddy at the end of the week.

6 Comments:

At 5:39 AM, Blogger JinxedMinx said...

It's just so exciting! *grinning* And I cannot believe how many people are participating - it's excellent!

 
At 7:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you thank you thank you Jacqueline "and co."
Can't wait!

Alice

 
At 1:40 PM, Blogger Kitty Kitty said...

I just wanted to say thank you for all the hard work that you and your sister have been doing. We all really appreciate it.

Thanks

 
At 4:03 PM, Blogger T. said...

Thanks so much for all the work you're putting into this - I'm excited to get started!

 
At 4:30 PM, Blogger Ian said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 5:34 PM, Blogger Maureen said...

I would like to add my thanks as well.... it is a huge undertaking with so many people. This is my first Secret Pal, I am very excited.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home