Secret Pals 4

Secret Pals 4 is a gift exchange event for knitters and crocheters from all over the world. This event will last February 1 - April 30, 2005.

Friday, January 28, 2005

Where We're At

So I started sending out the SP names and I'm loving how excited everyone is!

I thought I might be able to get all the names out by the end of the week, but unfortunately, because of the numbers I'll have to used this weekend to finish up.

Good things coming....

Miri is almost ready to post the blog links so keep an eye out for that.

There has been a blogline set up and I'll try to get that up on the sidebar today.

Thanks for the suggestion about the webring, I'll work on that after the names go out.

I'm also composing an FAQ and some gift suggestions to be posted next week.

Oh, I did want to mention something about the gifts. I'd suggest using caution when sending chocolate outside of your own country.

I know that no chocolate may be sent to Canada and any package containing chocolate into the U.S. needs a 'prior notice number' - which is a bit of a pain to get. So double check the recipient's country before shipping out any food but especially chocolate.

Anyway - today is an 'office' day for me so I won't be able to deal with too many issues until I get home tonight. Meanwhile, keep knitting, enjoy the SP's you've received and if you haven't received yours yet - hang tight, they're on their way.

1 Comments:

At 2:04 PM, Blogger Mia said...

Is the no chocolate to Canada a new thing. I know that I have included chocolate in packages sent up north over the past few months without any problems. O course, the chocolate has been wrapped in knitting. But the post master at my local post office knows that I just mailed out some cholate as recently as today. He said that there were no problems.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home