Secret Pals 4

Secret Pals 4 is a gift exchange event for knitters and crocheters from all over the world. This event will last February 1 - April 30, 2005.

Friday, January 28, 2005

Clarification

Just wanted to assure everyone that the SP names are still be sent out.

Originally I thought I could get all the names out by Friday - but that was before we had so many participants. This means I will need the weekend to finish up - so rest assured the names are going out.

Also, if your blog is not listed on the side, that doesn't mean you aren't in the event. It might just be that we're having problems with your blog addy. I'm working with the always charming and lovely Miri to get as many blog links up and operating as soon as possible. It may take until after the names have all been sent out however, to fine tune and correct any mistakes.

So chins up gang, with a little British luck, we'll get through these rough waters.

Your ever persistent navigator, Jacqueline

8 Comments:

At 7:08 PM, Blogger JinxedMinx said...

Let me be the first to say, Jacqueline, that you are a total champ for all the work you are putting into this. I have a bit of insider info on how hard you are busting tail to make this both easy and fun for everyone, and I know I safely speak for everyone when I say THANK YOU for your dedication!!

~Miri

 
At 7:49 PM, Blogger illanna said...

You rock Jacqueline!!!! Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!

 
At 6:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Jacqueline,
thank's for your mail. it's OK.. for me...and i am very happy to participe
to " secret-pal 4" ..
excuse my language..in English..i am not a good student...
have a nice day for you
best wishes and tchao
anik

 
At 6:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

All your hard work is very much appreciated.

Emma.
[www.emma.prettyposies.com]

 
At 10:01 AM, Blogger Jacqueline said...

D'Uh!!!

Sorry about that - I am losing my mind.

The event lasts until from Feb 1 - April 30 (that's three months, right?)

 
At 2:36 PM, Blogger Kristin said...

Jacqueline,
Thanks for all you hard work. It is much appreciated.

 
At 7:22 AM, Blogger Jody said...

Jacqueline - you are AMAZING! Thanks for doing all that hard work so we can play. You are the best!

 
At 11:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jacqueline, and many many thanks for your dedication.
I haven't received any information on the friend I'm supposed to be "secret pal" to...
If you're not done yet with all the mails, it's totally OK with me, of course. It's a lot of work. I just want to make sure the mail wasn't lost.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home