Secret Pals 4

Secret Pals 4 is a gift exchange event for knitters and crocheters from all over the world. This event will last February 1 - April 30, 2005.

Monday, April 25, 2005

Important Update on SP5

I've got an important update on the status of SP5.

As some of you are aware, due to circumstances, Alice will not able to host the next Secret Pals event, SP5.

I did have another volunteer, Morgan who is willing to host this event.

I will update you as events unfold, Morgan is in the process of creating a website and I will post that address as soon as possible.

Also next weekend is the end of the event and I will be sending out mass mailings this week to let everyone know when to 'reveal' themselves.

Keep posted to this page for updates.

Cheers,
Jacqueline

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home