Secret Pals 4

Secret Pals 4 is a gift exchange event for knitters and crocheters from all over the world. This event will last February 1 - April 30, 2005.

Monday, March 07, 2005

SP 5

This was long overdue posting, but here is the website for SP5, run by the lovely Alice:

http://SP5.blogspot.com

If you are interested in signing up for SP5 she has left some instructions on her site.

Let me know how you're doing and if you need some assistance. The issues we have had all seem to be working themselves out so that's good news. Also, everyone's been very good natured when the goof ups have occurred and that makes everything so much better.

Oh, one thing, I'll take advantage of a captive audience for my own personal quest. Does anyone know of any Irish knitting blogs? I'm planning a trip in October and would love to hook up with the knitting community over there before going over. If anyone is aware of some, could you let me know here or at glaciaatgmaildotcom? Many thanks.

6 Comments:

At 12:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

are you REALLY going there or are you trying to be sneaky and suss out who your secret pal is? ?? Just asking
Minxxy

 
At 1:01 PM, Blogger Jacqueline said...

Oh no, I'm definately going there. ;-) Actually, I we didn't even get any Irish knitters this round. Where are they?

I've heard they knit a sweater or two in Ireland....

 
At 1:02 PM, Blogger Jacqueline said...

and before I forget my manners - thanks Hockey Mom!

 
At 5:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

your too lucky.Ireland is my most wanted vacation place.say hi to Bono for me will you?
I've been searching for irish bloggers too but havent had any luck.
cara'
earth mother

 
At 9:43 AM, Blogger urraca said...

Hi from Madrid.

A knitting blog in Ireland:
http://littlerobot.typepad.com/my_weblog/

And a crafts blog in Northern Ireland:
http://www.naturallynice.blogspot.com/

 
At 9:28 PM, Blogger Grenadine Girl said...

Hi I was surfing ebay and saw this book and thought of your post.. thought maybe you'd want to do some celtic knitting before you went to Ireland:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=83930&item=8175463878&rd=1

Grenadine Girl

 

Post a Comment

<< Home